Sustinable Packaging Symposium
Join DDL at thishis year’s Sustainable Packaging Symposium!
This year the Sustainable Packging Symposium celebrates the optimized package. The program theme – "Advancing Sustainable Supply Chains with Optimized Packaging" – addresses a critical goal of Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers worldwide, and offers actionable best practices, tools and strategies for achieving more sustainable supply chains.
Attendees will find presentations on:
- The value proposition for the optimized package
- Data and analysis measurement tools, including total cost assessment (TCA)
- Reducing retailer food waste
- The key attributes that define a sustainable package
- The technical underpinnings essential to sustainable package designs and much more
Who should attend? SPS 2012 will have essential information for:
- Brand owners, corporate sustainability, marketing executives, packaging and operations managers, engineers, R & D and package development professionals
- Retail professionals, corporate sustainability, sustainability leadership
- Converters and suppliers of packaging materials, machinery, and services
- Raw materials manufacturers
- Scientists and engineers
Click here to visit the Sustainable Packaging Symposium's website!